Monday, April 27, 2009

Messy taco baby!

Around here we try to have a Taco Tuesday just about every week. Garrett LOVES tacos and looks forward to this dinner all week. Last week, instead of tacos, we had Tostada Tuesday. I thought I'd change things up a bit but I kept the alliteration for the sake of keeping it fun for the kids. Anyways, the girls love Mexican food. It seems to be the only type of food that they inhale.

Therefore, I decided to let Brooke eat her food on her own this week instead of being fed by mommy or daddy. Well, she finished every last bite but along the way she had a good time getting messing. I can't complain because at least she cleaned her plate and enjoyed what she was eating.

Here she is with food all over her face.


Laughing and enjoying making a mess!

No comments: